"One of England's green and pleasant land counties" Worcestershire by Galahad
Worcestershire Travel Guide: 347 reviews and 765 photos
The dominant impression of Worcestershire is of rolling countryside. In the north timber is the dominant crop. Sugar beet is still widely grown although it has declined in importance over ther last few years with the closure of the beet factory in Kidderminster. Potatoes are still grown widely. The Teme Valley in the west still grow hops, apples and pears.
Galahad's Related Pages
Worcestershire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bredon Village"
- "One of England's green and pleasant land counties"
- "Worcestershire: More than Just a Sauce"
- "Worcestershire - A Land of Fruitfulness"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Worcestershire
- Hotels in Worcestershire
- Transportation in Worcestershire
- Nightlife in Worcestershire
- Restaurants in Worcestershire
- Shopping in Worcestershire
- Warnings and Dangers in Worcestershire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Worcestershire
- 77 Reviews
- 111 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Worcestershire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worcestershire
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 58 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stourport Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- York Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpelier Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bewdley Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos