"Relaxing Experience" Pulau Bintan by leahdominguiano

Pulau Bintan Travel Guide: 459 reviews and 1,450 photos

Our 3d/2n experience last December was not only memorable but it was a relaxing treat for all of us (my parents and my beau).

Only a few hours away from Singapore, Bintan Island to start with is a great place to spend a calming time at the beach. The hotel provided a land transfer service from the Sri Bintan Purra Ferry Terminal to the resort. The trip was a bit long for some people who cannot find enjoyment while travelling. From the time we arrived at the resort, you will have a sense of tranquillity as its nestled somewhere at the end of the island. You won’t see a lot of people outside the villa nor neighbouring resorts. You can splurge on the white sand or take a dip in their swimming pool right after a snack, as it’s only a stones throw away from their restaurant. The room was very appealing. We had our own veranda overlooking at the sea. We had a great view in the morning and during sunset. And the most unique among all their amenities is The Sun Moon restaurant (a kelong restaurant above the sea). You will also appreciate the friendly crews in the hotel. The spa is exceptionally good for most of the spa resorts that we have tried.

Overall, I would recommend this resort who wants a lulling moment and just a romantic stroll along the beach. I have been recommending this resort to my friends and they weren't disappointed.

Just a piece of advice, you'd appreciate your vacation if you stay there at least 3d/2n. If you're planning to stay overnight, I don’t think it would be satisfying as there's a long land travel involved. You'd be more stressed than relaxed.

Adieu!

• Last visit to Pulau Bintan: Dec 2008
  • Intro Updated Sep 19, 2011

Comments

leahdominguiano

“All journeys offer different satiation, all to which is limited to the traveler's imagination - Leah Dominguiano”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Pulau Bintan

Have you been to Pulau Bintan?

Latest Activity in Pulau Bintan