"Relaxing Experience" Pulau Bintan by leahdominguiano
Pulau Bintan Travel Guide: 457 reviews and 1,170 photos
Our 3d/2n experience last December was not only memorable but it was a relaxing treat for all of us (my parents and my beau).
Only a few hours away from Singapore, Bintan Island to start with is a great place to spend a calming time at the beach. The hotel provided a land transfer service from the Sri Bintan Purra Ferry Terminal to the resort. The trip was a bit long for some people who cannot find enjoyment while travelling. From the time we arrived at the resort, you will have a sense of tranquillity as its nestled somewhere at the end of the island. You won’t see a lot of people outside the villa nor neighbouring resorts. You can splurge on the white sand or take a dip in their swimming pool right after a snack, as it’s only a stones throw away from their restaurant. The room was very appealing. We had our own veranda overlooking at the sea. We had a great view in the morning and during sunset. And the most unique among all their amenities is The Sun Moon restaurant (a kelong restaurant above the sea). You will also appreciate the friendly crews in the hotel. The spa is exceptionally good for most of the spa resorts that we have tried.
Overall, I would recommend this resort who wants a lulling moment and just a romantic stroll along the beach. I have been recommending this resort to my friends and they weren't disappointed.
Just a piece of advice, you'd appreciate your vacation if you stay there at least 3d/2n. If you're planning to stay overnight, I don’t think it would be satisfying as there's a long land travel involved. You'd be more stressed than relaxed.
leahdominguiano's Related Pages
Pulau Bintan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monsoon Season in Pulau Bintan"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU BINTAN"
- "Bintan Resorts - An easy getaway from Singapore."
- "A Birthday Getaway"
- "Bintan Island Resort-Indonesia"
- "Bintan - Island of Resorts and Rural Lifestyle"
- "Bintan Trip 2004: Fri 9th Apr - Sun 11th Apr"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Bintan
- Hotels in Pulau Bintan
- Transportation in Pulau Bintan
- Nightlife in Pulau Bintan
- Restaurants in Pulau Bintan
- Shopping in Pulau Bintan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Bintan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Bintan
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Pulau Bintan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Bintan
- Uploaded a Video to Pulau Bintan
- updated a Pulau Bintan Travel Page "Relaxing Experience"
- Wrote a Review From Tenah Merah Terminal to Sri Bintan Pura Ferry in Pulau Bintan Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "From Tenah Merah Terminal to Sri Bintan Pura Ferry"
Photos in Pulau BintanSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Taipei Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Laoag City Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
No friends yet.