"Without doubt, the cleanest country in Africa!" Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda by CatherineReichardt

Rwanda Travel Guide: 391 reviews and 1,447 photos

(work in progress)

• Last visit to Rwanda: Mar 2013
  • Intro Updated May 23, 2013

Jul 6, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Excellent, comprehensive page with a multitude of well-written advice and tips for travel here. This page covers so much about your experiences that I need to make a second visit!! Well done!!

Jul 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM

That was a reference to my "second visit" to your Rwanda page!! LOL!! However, I have never been to Kenya and I can't get rid of that on my travel map either -- I don't understand why I have so many problems with being able to correct the travel map!!

Jul 7, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hilarious! And conversely, I have never been able to get New Zealand to register on mine!

May 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Will certainly be waiting to read this page when it is complete. Your photos alone certainly foretell of what looks like will be a fantastic page on Rwanda!!

May 26, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Thanks Syvia
      Ebryonic at the moment, but I always find that the photo selection and uploading are the more torturous bits - that and the procrastination of course! It is a fascinating and very scenic part of the world, so I'm looking forward to reliving the experience!
      Regards
      Cathy

Jul 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Hi Sylvia
      Rwanda tips finally completed after what seems an age ... hopefully they will be worth the wait!
      Regards
      Cathy

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Cleanest? Wow! Will return to read your pages..

CatherineReichardt

“Never go the same way twice!”

Badges & Stats in Rwanda