"A truly monumental parish close!" Guimiliau by CatherineReichardt
Guimiliau Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 93 photos
(work in progress) Guimiliau's parish church is an odd architectural hybrid, which seems one part European and one part... more travel advice
(work in progress) The church at Guimiliau may only be 16th century, but one of the reasons why it feels older is that... more travel advice
CatherineReichardt's Related Pages
Guimiliau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A truly monumental parish close!"
- "The most populated calvaire of Bretagne"
- "The Town with a Model Parish Close"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guimiliau
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (142)
Have you been to Guimiliau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guimiliau
- Posted in Travel Uganda Forum "Re: safety in Kampala under the..."
- Commented on one of CatherineReichardt's Guimiliau tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "St Guimiliau's massive Calvary"
- Wrote a Review The curious architecture of Guimiliau's church in Guimiliau Things to Do
- created a Guimiliau Travelogue "Some very splendid granite sculptures"
Photos in GuimiliauSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johannesburg Intro, 210 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 88 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pretoria Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 78 reviews, 100 photos
- Paris Intro, 69 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uganda Intro, 75 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 72 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda Intro, 69 reviews, 85 photos
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lesotho Intro, 58 reviews, 69 photos