"Tired of London? Never!!" London by BaersMom
London Travel Guide: 23,484 reviews and 49,441 photos
The first time we went to England we were on a tour with the Chamber of Commerce. I saw the Tower of London and said that it was fascinating... and I wondered what it was. When I learned what it was... I vowed to never let that happen again. And I've done my 'homework' before each trip... anywhere... ever since.
We've had penfriends York (Pa.) to York (Eng.) since 1984 and have visited back and forth every few years. Since they divorced... he has remarried and is now a U.S. citizen.
From Berwick-on-Tweed to Lands End. Lower Slaughter and Upper Slaughter. Dover to Welsh Holyhead. Nether Poppleton to Upper Poppleton. I love it all.
A daytrip to Portsmouth.... spent the entire day at the Historic Shipyard.... exploring the H.M.S. Victory and the H.M.S. Warrior. Absolutely loved the cruise that was included in the ticket.
This was the perfect trip. Didn't get thrown out of Harrods this time.... and the Chocolate/Hazelnut Sundae that I had there was worth every penny of the $21 that it cost me.
- Pros:They are always improving the Tube system.
- Cons:They are always working on the Tube system.
- In a nutshell:History around every corner... do you want fries with that?
BaersMom's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.