"When in Thailand, play golf, take a lesson" Thailand by xymmot
Thailand Travel Guide: 31,709 reviews and 81,618 photos
Playing golf in Thailand on the tour, at least it felt like it. The green fees are inexpensive and when I am here I play three times a week. They think I am a pro. Getting closer with more practice. Asians really appriciate a good player.
love my caddies, they get you through the rough, walking the 18 holes is the real challenge because it is so hot. I do not know how the pros do it, but I found out that they take time out to change new shirts every third hole, it is no wonder they look so dry on TV.
What can be more relaxing with fresh air. It is like they built the course you you to enjoy and the park entry fee is thirty bucks. A lot of business is conducted on a golf course. They like you and your game, it is a plus.
- Pros:fresh air nice greens
- Cons:hot, humid sometimes, sunny
- In a nutshell:love my caddies, but too many Thai people in Thailand lol
Well if you look at the floating market in general, they are nothing but street vendors on a boat. They cook, sell food... more travel advice
Thailand has the best infrastructure for all your travels. Some of the best hospital care also. I would start there to... more travel advice
xymmot's Related Pages
Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thailand - BpraThetThai"
- "Beautiful Thailand!!"
- "Siam - Land of the Smiles"
- "*The Land of Smiles"
- "but where is your soul?"
- "A Different Thailand - The Non-Standard Places"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thailand
- Hotels in Thailand
- Transportation in Thailand
- Nightlife in Thailand
- Restaurants in Thailand
- Shopping in Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thailand
- 34 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 947 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thailand
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Any dangerous areas in..."
- Wrote a Review THE FLOATING MARKET, the real deal in Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "THE FLOATING MARKET, the real deal"
- updated a Thailand Travel Page "When in Thailand, play golf, take a lesson"
- Commented on one of SLLiew's Thailand travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos