"Money, Money, Money" Monaco by xymmot
Monaco Travel Guide: 245 reviews and 826 photos
If you like money, what is not to like in Monaco. If you have it, this place is for you, but as a budget traveler, I got around the city on the bus and only spent five Euros. Saw all the great sights and enjoy a nice picnic lunch I packed
walking in the parks where the casino is make a great day with a picnic lunch in their Mediteranean park
the city of Monaco was very well kept, clean and organized. The only crime I can see was the Casino taking the peoples money. That is why the people of monaco can not gamble there.
- Pros:what is not to enjoy?
- Cons:you need money
- In a nutshell:love the place to visit, but of course you need a ton of money to live there
xymmot's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monaco: a sunny place for shady people"
- "Weekend in Monaco"
- "A Grimaldi stronghold since the 13th century.."
- "Welcome to Monaco"
- "An exclusive part of Europe, only 2 sqkm"
- "The Monopoly of Monaco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Photos in MonacoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (40)
Latest Monaco hotel reviews
- Columbus Hotel Monaco
- 272 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013