"Do the Taiwan Hustle" Taiwan by xymmot
Taiwan Travel Guide: 3,759 reviews and 10,546 photos
From the time I landed in Taiwan, till the time to depart, I felt like I saw Taiwan in a flash. My friends picked me up and said look forward, straight ahead. We went to many places in a weeks time there. It was more of a culture experience than a leisure one. I had all the fun though. Go to the great musuems and temples. The night market is fun, but I do not know about the "stinky tofu"
There are many temples in Taiwan that are colorful and well taken care of. When other Taiwan people see my pictures, it reminds them of home and is recoinized
plenty of night markets to go to, but the stinky tofu is not for me
- Pros:great transportation system
- Cons:too many chinese people
- In a nutshell:Great place , good people, do the Taiwain hustle
Lungshan Temple The Lungshan Temple, also known as Dragon Mountain was built in1738 and has long been devoted to... more travel advice
xymmot's Related Pages
Taiwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Taiwan - Jewel of the East"
- "Keeweechic's Taiwan"
- "Beautiful Island"
- "Taiwan Country Of Two Halves"
- "Welcome to Taiwan !!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taiwan
- Hotels in Taiwan
- Transportation in Taiwan
- Nightlife in Taiwan
- Restaurants in Taiwan
- Shopping in Taiwan
- Warnings and Dangers in Taiwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taiwan
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 28 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Taiwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taiwan
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos