"Too many things to do, too little time" Bangkok by xymmot
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,731 reviews and 24,320 photos
I leave to Thailand when the winter begin at home. (Washington D.C., USA)It feels like the begining of golf tour season because I go to Thaland mainly to play golf with friends. The weather is sunny and hot everyday. After you have played a round of golf there, it feels like they should pay you for being there because the heat can be so intense at times. If not golf, there are the beaches, good food and nightlife everyday.
There is so much to do and see in Thailand that it overloads the senses. I like the food and the people. Use of fresh ingredients is the best and Thai people are so humble that they share their foods with strangers. If anyone goes to Thailand, they should take two weeks off for this trip. It takes two days to get there and back from the east coast of America. I have been going there since the late 70's and a lot has changed since then. I am still exploring new places there and I have been back every year since 1997.
Too many nice beaches, so little time. If you take the time to travel though out the coastal Thailand, you can find some of the nices beaches and fun towns. It is especially true when you hop to different islands in Thailand. I like to scuba dive and have found many spots on my own that are hidden gems.
Sounds like you are a couple of young guys looking for fun and adventure.....not the family type. Suggestion first is to... more travel advice
A bus is much more faster than a train. I have done both and the train was more enjoyable, but much slower, like two... more travel advice
xymmot's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 12 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 488 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
- updated a Bangkok Travel Page "Too many things to do, too little time"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Airline meals: Highs and Lows"
- Wrote a Review wanderful times in Thailand about Itinerary Ideas in Bangkok Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "wanderful times in Thailand"
- Commented on one of explore_discover's Bangkok travel pages
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos