"Too many things to do, too little time" Bangkok by xymmot

Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,366 reviews and 23,038 photos

I am happy when I am there and sad when I leave

I leave to Thailand when the winter begin at home. (Washington D.C., USA)It feels like the begining of golf tour season because I go to Thaland mainly to play golf with friends. The weather is sunny and hot everyday. After you have played a round of golf there, it feels like they should pay you for being there because the heat can be so intense at times. If not golf, there are the beaches, good food and nightlife everyday.

You can not go to Thailand just for a week

There is so much to do and see in Thailand that it overloads the senses. I like the food and the people. Use of fresh ingredients is the best and Thai people are so humble that they share their foods with strangers. If anyone goes to Thailand, they should take two weeks off for this trip. It takes two days to get there and back from the east coast of America. I have been going there since the late 70's and a lot has changed since then. I am still exploring new places there and I have been back every year since 1997.

Pretty Beaches

Too many nice beaches, so little time. If you take the time to travel though out the coastal Thailand, you can find some of the nices beaches and fun towns. It is especially true when you hop to different islands in Thailand. I like to scuba dive and have found many spots on my own that are hidden gems.

• Last visit to Bangkok: Feb 2010
  • Intro Updated Apr 13, 2010

xymmot

“Why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?”

Badges & Stats in Bangkok

Have you been to Bangkok?

Photos in Bangkok