"TRAVEL INSPIRATION" xymmot's Profile

TO KNOW THE ROAD AHEAD, ASK THE PEOPLE RETURNING

New picture taken in Vietnam with the foto club there. Every time I see the picture it makes fond memories of Vietnam

IT'S A NEW SEASON

Every year it is a new season to travel and we have many roads. In the summer time I rather be around the Washington D.C. area and the United States, and in the winter time I like to be abroad where it is warm. I have been traveling most of my life and people often wonder when i find time to work. Sometimes I travel six months out of a year. The ideas of where to go comes from travel magazine, VT forums, and this itch I have to travel.

RIDE LIKE THE WIND

WHERE EVER I GO, I LIKE TO HAVE SOME SORT OF TRANSPORTATION, WHATEVER IT IS....I ALWAYS SAID THAT IT IS BETTER THAN WALKING.

VACATIONS WHEN I TRAVEL INCLUDES GOLF

Any where we go, most likely there is a golf course nearby. I love to play a round where ever I go. when I am on the course, it feels like they made the course for me and they are waiting for me to play.

TREVI FOUNTAIN

LIVE YOUR DREAM...WHEN I WAS FIRST THERE I THREW IN COINS TO RETURN ONE DAY....OVER 25 YEARS LATER...I'M BACK

A GOOD STEAK IS ALWAYS PART OF LIFE

When I travel, I always like to eat well. I always say, we eat twice a day, make it good and do not waste your stomach space. Good food is essential to good health.

WHAT UP WITH THE FRENCH COUNTRY SIDE?

WHEN I WAS DRIVING THRU THE COUNTRY SIDE OF FRANCE I SAW FIELDS UPON FIELDS OF SUNFLOWERS FOR MILES AND MILES...WHAT UP WITH THAT? ONLY TO FIND IN STORES SUNFLOWER OIL, THAT'S WHY.

NEW SEASON NEW BOAT

What am I doing with the economy down and have no job to be buying a boat? All in fun for the summer since I cut my travel expenses. A boat cost a lot and takes up many hours of time. Now since I had it for a week or two, I feel like I need a bigger one. LOL

• Intro Updated Apr 21, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
xymmot's Profile Photo

xymmot

“Why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?”

Real Name