"Singapore - The Other Side" Singapore by purplefeet
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,787 reviews and 10,956 photos
It was just after the Chinese celebration of New Year when I went in Feb 2010. I remember watching this celebration just below an MTR line near our place.
The National Museum of Singapore was exhibiting relics from Egypt. It was a rare chance that I couldn't miss! And looking back, I was so fulfilled i went there even by myself because going to Egypt to see the real things is still a far reality.
Be eagle-eyed and spot art exhibits in malls where it's usually free of charge. Here, an exhibit showing works and the life of Vincent Van Gogh is in a mall.
- Pros:train is tourist friendly
- Cons:high daily cost
- In a nutshell:Look beyond the malls and brands.
purplefeet's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Photos in SingaporeSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pampanga Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Island Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kabayan Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Calauit Island Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taiwan Intro, 1 photo
- Puerto Princesa Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.