"Path to Mt Pulag" Kabayan by purplefeet
Kabayan Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 95 photos
1. Call the DENR office and inform them of your intention to visit Mt Pulag.
2. Register at the DENR office upon arrival. Pay the correct fees. Do your share in helping preserve the National park.
3. Make sure you brought enough water and trail food. Don't hike with an empty stomach.
4. Put on sunblock. Despite the cool weather, you are climbing towards the sun.
5. Exercise (jogging or any cardio) weeks before the climb.
1. Take rest stops as necessary. Do not rush.
2. Hike with a buddy or bring a whistle just in case you need help.
3. Follow the established trails. respect the plants. Sit on stones and not on plants.
4. Take in the sights and sounds of nature. Yup, look straight and look up.
5. Take great pictures! :)
1. Tone down voices.
2. Pitch tents at designated camp sites only.
3. Greet and smile at your fellow campers.
4. If you arrived early, exlore the nearby peaks. I did and the sights are really beautiful.
5. Take gret pictures!
Mt Pulag is the 2nd highest peak in the Philippines. Best to climb between Dec-Mar because of the dry but cold season.... more travel advice
purplefeet's Related Pages
Kabayan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mt. Pulag in the Summer"
- "Kabayan, Province of Benguet"
- "Enchanted Mountain"
- "Path to Mt Pulag"
- "Surviving Luzon's highest peak"
- "KABAYAN & THE PULAG EXPERIENCE"
- "Mt. Pulag with all the fog"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kabayan
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kabayan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kabayan
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pampanga Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Island Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kabayan Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Calauit Island Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taiwan Intro, 1 photo
- Puerto Princesa Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.