"De Rijp" De Rijp by LesHamilton
De Rijp Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 110 photos
The village of De Rijp, just a short bus ride from Alkmaar in Noord Holland, has been described as 'the best village in Holland'. The entire village is a protected national monument, and retains its centuries-old character.
- Pros:A beautiful village, well worth visiting on a sunny summer day. A photographer's paradise.
- In a nutshell:De Rijp is a beautiful Dutch village that is off the beaten track, but should be visited.
Far from the tourism mainstream, the beautiful village of De Rijp lies just 15 kilometres or so southeast of the more... more travel advice
LesHamilton's Related Pages
De Rijp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of whales, Mennonites and literature"
- "Beautiful Dutch village"
- "De Rijp"
- "gemeente Graft-de Rijp"
- "The "best village" ofthe province"
- "Wedding Trip"
- "The special The Rijp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in De Rijp
- Hotels in De Rijp
- Restaurants in De Rijp
- Warnings and Dangers in De Rijp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in De Rijp
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to De Rijp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in De Rijp
Photos in De RijpSee All Photos (11)
- Isle of Skye Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- De Rijp Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Middelburg Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Haarlem Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.