"Jumping in Wenatchee" Wenatchee by Jumping
Wenatchee Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 60 photos
....On my fifth day at home recovering from surgery, I was already getting bored so my husband drove me to the the North Cascades...We visited the Diablo Dam, Winthrop, Apple and Cherry Plantations in Wenatchee (if you eat your apple. it's probably from Wenatchee but I am sure the cherries are from there!) I am sending you one of my pictures jumping!....
Talk to you later,
Jo of Seattle, Washington - joiwatani
Jumping's Related Pages
Wenatchee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet Commercial Center on the Columbia River"
- "Wenatchee - Apple Capital of the World"
- "WENATCHEE land of the apple's........"
- "lygchicana's new Wenatchee page"
- "Pennyrama's new Wenatchee Page"
- "Hiking Trip"
- See All...
Explore the World
“It only takes a heartbeat to jump, but the moment beats forever if you capture it”
- No VT rank yet.
- 0 Reviews
- 894 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Wenatchee
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Wenatchee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wenatchee
Top 10 Pages
- Glendale Intro, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 47 photos, 6 travelogues
- Virac Intro, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Albay Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oahu Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue