"Jumping in Japan!" Japan by Jumping

Japan Travel Guide: 20,448 reviews and 57,802 photos

Arrived here in Japan February 23, 2010 - and I wanted to see if I could ask ordinary Japanese citizens to jump - and they did! Look at this girl in her kimono and wooden clogs jumping!!!

They are such wonderful people and we are truly enjoying our time here (written Feb 25, 2010 10 PM before going to sleep in this awsome hotel - Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo --- so near the JR train station/subway where they have amazing dessert food choices at the lower level...I think I gained 5 pounds already, hehehe - harder to jump, lol

• Intro Updated Feb 28, 2010

• iblatt's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2010 at 2:07 AM

JumpingKimono - that's something new! I hope you said a nice "arrigato" to her after this jump!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Konnichiwa - tonde kudasai (please jump), LOL. Quite a feat to get Japanese strangers to jump for your camera. I remember washing money (yen) for prosperity in one of the Kamakura temples.

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM

great new page norman!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2010 at 6:47 AM

Wow, Norman! You were just in my grandfather's homeland! Maybe, next time, you pay for my airfare and my sister and we will tour you around in Kyoto? Free interpreter! LOL!

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM

LOL Norman, the things people do for you :P

• andrea.d's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Just looking at your jumping pages brightens up my day!!! :)))

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Wow Norman, What a great time you had! You can jump sooo high, and so can some of those Japanese, a bit hard in a Kimono, but must give her 5* for doing it!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Hey Norman wow ladies in kimonos looking really nice I wonder what I would look like in one of those . Or what you look like in one of those ,prob pretty good Norman . Ciaoooo

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2010 at 3:39 AM

Holy jumping kimonos! You are one wild and crazy guy Norman. These pics are so much fun.

• unaS's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Great Jumping albums! You have fun wherever you go. That is just lovely.

Jumping

“It only takes a heartbeat to jump, but the moment beats forever if you capture it”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.