"Travel while living, live while traveling" Karlithus's Profile
At my 11 - 12 years old, I did an Europe trip with my family, in an autocaravan.
That was my first trip and I got to know many countries but, as my earlier age, I am sure I didn't enjoyed it as much as I would do now.
So, what to do?? Start exploring the world! Now, on my own and with my wife, Marina. We pretend to go at least to one location outside Portugal per year, Europe for start, and then spread the wings :)
2013 - Madrid (September)
2012 - Barcelona (October) & Berlin (October)
2011 - London (April) & Venice (November)
2010 - Paris (June) & Seville (August)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 34 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Lisbon Forum "Re: lisbon area"
- Commented on leics's profile page
- Wrote a Review Thieves Market ("Feira da Ladra") about Shopping in Lisbon Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Thieves Market ("Feira da Ladra")"
- created a Lisbon Travel Page "The city of viewpoints"
updated their Profile Page "Travel while living, live while traveling"
- Karlithus and spanishguy are now friends.
Top 5 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Almada 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Sesimbra 1 review, 4 photos
- Seixal 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris 2 reviews