"Butuan" Butuan by armandj
Butuan Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 40 photos
I only had a short stay in Butuan as my visit there was work-related. We conducted a Medical Mission for military and police retirees and pensioners and I was the one who coordinated the activity with our branch office there. I didn't have much time to see what Butuan has to offer travel-wise. Although Butuan is in the Mindanao area, the place is actually quite peaceful. Very common sight though are trucks loaded with logs.
Coming from the airport to the town proper you will see the Agusan River. Since it was raining a lot when we were there, the water was quite brownish. This could be caused by erosion due to excessive logging.
You will pass through the Agusan River through this suspension bridge. I was told that this bridge is the longest suspension bridge in the country.
- Pros:food here is inexpensive. peaceful, really.
- Cons:not much night life.
armandj's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Butuan
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Butuan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Butuan
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Camiguin Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Jose Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Lake Taal Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 3 photos
- Quezon City 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Butuan Intro, 3 photos