"Barcelona" Barcelona by didier06
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,535 reviews and 21,841 photos
We went to Barcelona on April 2007 and stayed five days , a little short for
an animated and attractive city like Barcelona, but enough to see the essential .
After a little walk on Passeig de Gracia, we went to the Casa Mila "La Pedrera" which was interesting to visit, specially the appartment of a "bourgeois" family during the beginning of the 20th century.
We also spend a lot of time in "Park Guell" another Gaudi's work, a curious place , unusual but very pleasant for walking and relaxing.
The unfinished cathedral imaginated by Gaudi . Since a long time we wanted to see it and after more than 1 hour of queue at least we came in.
Inside, the pillars looks like a giant trees forest. The lift leads us up into the tower.
A beautiful view on the town, but going down by stairs was really impressive, specially if like me you have vertigo.
from Plaça de Catalunya to the Mirador de Colom here are las ramblas .we visited the " boqueira market" and also the " Barri gothic", in this area some interesting places to see, plaça del rei, the picasso museum, the cathedral .
Located ParK MONTJUIC , this modern building is spacious, quiet and pleasant to visit, MIRO isn't my favourite artist... more travel advice
didier06's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- London 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Centre Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Nice 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tokyo 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Hokkaido Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Sapporo Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.