"An overrated place" Portofino by didier06
Portofino Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 487 photos
I don't remember where i read that portofino is probably one of the most photographed village of Italy, which doesn't mean one of the most interesting.
Portofino became famous since the Italian jet set came here.
After our week end in Genoa, before going back to Nice, we went to portofino, approximately 35 kms to Genoa, we arrived easily, just a few minutes waiting for parking ( coming by car at portofino is often synonymous of queues waiting).
Well it's a pretty village but nothing to rave about.
A little square, few shops and restaurants (all expensives).
In my opinion a few kms from there, are the cinqueterre's villages which are more beautiful and picturesques even if they are also very touristics places
didier06's Related Pages
Portofino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portofino - a scenic place in Liguria !!"
- "Portofino - Jewel of the Italian Riviera"
- "Day Visit To Beautiful Portofino"
- "A gem tucks in Ligurian coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portofino
- Hotels in Portofino
- Transportation in Portofino
- Restaurants in Portofino
- Shopping in Portofino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portofino
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Portofino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portofino
Top 10 Pages
- London 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Centre Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Nice 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tokyo 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Hokkaido Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Sapporo Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.