"A small town" Colmar by didier06
Colmar Travel Guide: 309 reviews and 951 photos
Near STRASBOURG, COLMAR is only 75 kms, half an hour by train.
Bartholdi (his most famous work: Liberty enlightening the world, statue of liberty) was born here.
It was very pleasant to walk trought the very nice old town, ( the well-known area "la petite venise") with many typical houses.
Like STRASBOURG and other many towns, COLMAR had a christmas market
" la magie de noel" but nothing original, the same little wooden shops where you could buy the same items.
One of the most famous old house in colmar now an hotel/restaurant
111 heads on the facade.
didier06's Related Pages
Colmar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweet Little Colmar"
- "Ideal Day Trip From Strasbourg"
- "Our favoured Alsatian city"
- "Colmar - German influence in France"
- "Colmar, capital of the former Décapole"
- "Home of Miss Liberty"
- "Colours of Colmar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Colmar
- Hotels in Colmar
- Transportation in Colmar
- Nightlife in Colmar
- Restaurants in Colmar
- Shopping in Colmar
- Warnings and Dangers in Colmar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colmar
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Colmar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colmar
Top 10 Pages
- London 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Centre Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Nice 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tokyo 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Hokkaido Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Sapporo Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.