"A médiéval city" Loches by didier06
Loches Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 76 photos
Loches is a picturesque town located on the left bank of the Indre river , about 40 kms from Tours.
The royal lodge contains the tomb of Agnès SOREL (a favourite mistress of the king Charles VII) dided in 1450 probably poisoned.
we had chosen to reside in this small town during our holidays in 2009.
It's easy to get aroud by car, and Loches is a good base for exploring the attractions of the Loire Valley
didier06's Related Pages
Loches Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Amorous Escape in an Old Fortress"
- "A great t(r)ip!"
- "Loches - Century old Fortified Town"
- "Medieval city of Loches"
- "I can't resist a tower"
- "Medieval Loches"
- "Pretty and off the beaten track"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Loches
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Loches?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loches
Top 10 Pages
- London 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Centre Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Nice 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tokyo 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Hokkaido Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Sapporo Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.