Faroe Islands Shopping Tips by zweiblumen
Faroe Islands Shopping: 8 reviews and 7 photos
The Faroe Islands are famous for it's woollen wear and you will find examples on sale in various shops in the capital Tórshavn and the airport at Vágar. There is also the Töting factory shop at Gøta.
What to buy: Traditional Faroese design sweaters which will keep the worst of the inclement weather at bay and keep you warm too.
What to pay: They are not cheap, expect to pay the equivalent of £80.00 for a sweater
Address: FO-510 Gøta, Faroe Islands
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (7)
zweiblumen's Related Pages
Faroe Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most beautiful place in the world! :)"
- "A week in the Faroe Islands"
- "Faroe Islands"
- "A Beer, an Airline, and a Football Team"
- "Ten Days in the Faroes"
- "The Faroe Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Faroe Islands
- Hotels in Faroe Islands
- Transportation in Faroe Islands
- Nightlife in Faroe Islands
- Restaurants in Faroe Islands
- Shopping in Faroe Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Faroe Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Faroe Islands
- 8 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Faroe Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Faroe Islands
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Falkland Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 136 photos, 8 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 9 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Verde Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lesotho Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Faroe Islands Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saunders Island Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Algarve Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues