"Crap about me!!!!!!" vonbitch's Profile
We live in Sydney Australia. Paul & I have been together for 6 years. I am 50 and he is 48. I have 2 boys aged 25 and 23, Paul comes with no baggage.
Pre Paul days (and many years ago) I have also travelled to Fiji and Noumea, and he has been to Europe including Italy, France and Germany.
We met on a golf course and play whenever we can. He is an ex pro golfer now of 4 and I am a 'chop' off 23 and heading to 24.
We live about 35 minutes from the center of Sydney.
I work at the Sydney Fruit & vege Markets doing the bookwork for a wholesaler and Paul is operations manager for a courier company.
We love to travel and take at least one trip a year. Only wish we could do it more often.
We take 4 weeks leave every year and go to a different destination each year. One year we take a 'cheaper' holiday and the following a further away destination and more expensive. Since we have been together we have done the following holidays.
1. Our first trip was getting to know each other. We went and played Bonville Golf Course
2. Hawaii - O'ahu, Maui and Kaua'i
3. tasmania Australia
4. USA - Starting in San Francisco driving down the coast to LA, then to San Diego, Las Vegas caught a flight to New York and also went to Niagara Falls
5. South Island of New Zealand to play their magnificent golf courses.
6. (2010) USA Our itinery is San Francisco drive down to play Pebble Beach, fly to Dallas hire a car heading to Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, down to chattanooga, Florida, Key West. Then we flew to New Orleans for a few days and then Las Vegas and back to San Francisco. Fantastic trip.
7.june 2012 purchased a 'cudo voucher' for The Marriott Khao Lak Thailand. What impressive accommodation. We stayed there for a week, went elephant trekking and also did the James Bond island tour. Before we headed up north we we spent 5 days playing golf on Phuket, Phuket CC, Red Mountain, Loch Palm and Blue Canyon. You shouldn't miss the night markets, an eye opener
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“'LIFE IS SO VERY SHORT...I WANT TO SEE AS MUCH OF THIS WORLD AS I CAN'”
- No VT rank yet.
- Real Name
- Gina Portelli
- Sydney, Australia
- Member Since
- Jan 23, 2010
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "Re: Tours from Dubai to Muscat,..."
updated their Profile Page "Crap about me!!!!!!"
No friends yet.