"Accommodation in Youghal" Youghal by sparky1
Youghal Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
We stayed at Harvey's dock in Youghal Co.Cork for a week this August. Harvey's Dock are self catering holiday suites in thecentre of town out on the water and within walking distance of the pubs, restaurants, and town centre.
We found the accommodation on www.irishvacationrental.com
For a family of four the rates were very reasonible.
We took a boat trip up the Blackwater, went fishing for mackrel, and basically used the place as a touring base for Cork and Waterford. There were some excellent restaurants where we sampled the food in the area. and it is definately worth a trip back.
- Pros:Accommodation was excellent for a family
- Cons:The traffic in the town is a nightmarebut it is about to be bypassed shortly
- In a nutshell:I'll be back
sparky1's Related Pages
Youghal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Textile Center to Resort Haven"
- "Youghal by the sea is the place to be"
- "Youghal, County Cork, Ireland"
- "Accommodation in Youghal"
- "Youghal Page"
- "Eszter's Youghal Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Youghal
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Youghal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Youghal
No friends yet.