"Mandaluyong City: An Overview" Mandaluyong by lakbayPinas
Mandaluyong Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 57 photos
Mandaluyong is one of sixteen cities that comprise the National Capital Region in the Philippines.
Mandaluyong’s remarkable rate of development since the early 80’s established the city as one of the most progressive economic centers in the country.
Mandaluyong has several places of interest that tourists and visitors can see while in the city. These include memorials, parks and recreation facilities, government institutions, and religious structures.
But what Mandaluyong really has to offer its guests are world-class accommodations, shopping and entertainment, including an internationally renowned golf course, as well as a vibrant nightlife.
Because the city is home to several trade halls and convention facilities, coupled with moderate to deluxe accommodations, Mandaluyong is also becoming the venue of choice for holding events such as seminars and conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions, as well as festivals and other socials.
And because of its prime location right in the heart of Metro Manila, within easy access to and from its neighbouring cities, local and foreign visitors alike will surely find Mandaluyong a truly pleasurable and memorable place to stay.
lakbayPinas' Related Pages
Mandaluyong Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mandaluyong
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mandaluyong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mandaluyong
Photos in MandaluyongSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Tagbilaran City Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Olongapo City Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Olango Island Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Quezon City Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Mandaluyong Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Laoag City Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sagada Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Banaue Intro, 1 review, 6 photos