"A heritage town down south" Top 5 Page for this destination Taal by lakbayPinas
Taal Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 151 photos
Taal is one of thirty-one (31) municipalities (along with three cities) that comprise the province of Batangas in the Calabarzon Region.
Taal is one of the few surviving 19th-century Philippine heritage towns, alongside Intramuros in Manila and Vigan in Ilocos Sur.
Preserved in their original forms, the cluster of ancestral stone houses and churches dating back to the Spanish and American colonial eras showcases one of the most beautiful urban landscapes in the country.
The Church of Our Lady of Caysasay is one of Taal’s distinct cultural structures housing some priceless relics dating... more travel advice
lakbayPinas' Related Pages
Taal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Taal Homepage"
- "Taal Volcano"
- "Fascinating Town of Taal"
- "A heritage town down south"
- "TAAL LAKE AND VOLCANO TRIP"
- "Rustic Province"
- "TAAL, BATANGAS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taal
- Hotels in Taal
- Transportation in Taal
- Restaurants in Taal
- Shopping in Taal
- Warnings and Dangers in Taal
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Taal
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Taal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taal
Photos in TaalSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Tagbilaran City Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Olongapo City Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Olango Island Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Quezon City Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Mandaluyong Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Laoag City Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sagada Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Banaue Intro, 1 review, 6 photos