West Nyack Things to Do Tips by Gypsystravels
West Nyack Things to Do: 10 reviews and 24 photos
Entrance to the thetre!
Palisades is littered with many forms of entertainment. The IMAX theatre is just one of them. The theatre is located on the top level where you'll find all the restaurants and other forms of entertainment.
The IMAX theatre is a good and fun way to see a movie!! If you know you want to catch a movie, you can purchase your tickets in advance, on line!!
Leo playing with the robots
Just like Build-A-Bear, this store specializes in "making your own" robot!! We were walking by the store when something caught Kristara's eye, so we decided to check it out. Leo instantly ran towards the robots and was playing with all the ones that are displayed.
The concept is interesting, you build your own robot from it's head to its legs mixing and matching all the choices. The robots can be quite pricey ranging from $29.99 to about $60.
You can even choose to have a birthday party here, which is a cute and unique way of celebrating that little boys special day.
We walked out with a "keychain" version of a robot for Leo.
The Carousel is located on the food court level and is just another form of keeping the little ones (and adults too I guess) entertained.
It's a really nice carousel and there is usually a nice line with kids waiting to get on. I have yet to put Leo on the carousel since we usually spend our money on the mechanical rides, but I am sure he'll eventually ask to get on. The price of the carousel is $2 per ride.
Leo on a dump truck
One of the reasons why this shopping center is one of our favorite is not only the shopping, but the entertainment. We always have Leo in tow with us and having an outlet for any small child is a good thing.
Throughout the shopping center there are a host of things for the kiddies to do, including these mechanical rides. These mechanical rides range from cars, to trucks, to animals, which just move forward, back, up, down but Leo loves them and so do the many other children that come to the shopping center with their parents.
The rides are a bit on the expensive side, $1 each for about a minute of movement. They even have a change machine where you can get your quarters if you don't have any.
We take turns (Linda, Kris and I) keeping Leo occupied while the others do a bit of shopping. I've spent on average about $7 keeping my little boy busy!
Address: 1000 Palisades Center Dr
Phone: (845) 348-1005
More Reviews (14)
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
West Nyack Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shopping, Dinning and Entertainment"
- "Shopping, Movies & A Bite to Eat"
- "SHOPPING AND GAMES-WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Nyack
- Transportation in West Nyack
- Restaurants in West Nyack
- Shopping in West Nyack
- Warnings and Dangers in West Nyack
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bakersfield Hotels
- Pattambi Hotels
- Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park Hotels
- Snoqualmie Pass Hotels
- State of Sarawak
- Judetul Cluj
Badges & Stats in West Nyack
- 20 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to West Nyack?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Nyack
Photos in West NyackSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 203 reviews, 509 photos, 12 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 95 reviews, 309 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 108 reviews, 294 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 102 reviews, 271 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 94 reviews, 267 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 100 reviews, 252 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 105 reviews, 245 photos, 8 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 98 reviews, 228 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 4 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 74 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues