"I use to live here!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bronx by Gypsystravels

Bronx Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 372 photos

My family lives here

I have family in The Bronx and I visit every single weekend when I'm not traveling. Holidays, birthdays, celebrations and countless family get togethers bring me to The Bronx often and when I am not here visiting for a spefic reason, I am stopping by to pick up my sister on my way to somewhere else.

Spending time with my family is the single most important thing to me and when I'm not out discovering different parts of the world, you'll find me re-discovering my old stomping grounds :)

The Bronx was once my home

The Bronx was my home on and off for much of my life. I lived in The Bronx right after moving back from PR, where I attended HS, graduated and finally got married. After my divorce, my sister urged me to relocate to The Bronx so we can be closer to each other while she watched over my daughter. I lived in various sections of the Bronx including Riverdale, Parkchester and lastly Woodlawn.

Plenty to do in the Bronx

There is plenty of things to do and places of interest in The Bronx that can keep any visitors busy.

Here is a list of a few recommendations and some of my personal favorites:

The New York Botanical Gardens
The Bronx Zoo
Van Cordtland Park
Wave Hill
Orchard Beach
City Island
Little Italy on Arthur Avenue

• Pros:I have family and friends here
  • Last visit to Bronx: May 2012
  • Intro Updated Jun 6, 2012

• Jun 10, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Better be hungry and Loose up your Button. I mean this the best pasta i ever had and huge and inexpensive.

• nativetraveler's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Que bien nos vemos en este foto! Tienes un buen ojo para los photos y descripcion de tus tips!!!

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Badges & Stats in Bronx