"BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…" Top 5 Page for this destination Boston by Gypsystravels
Boston Travel Guide: 3,800 reviews and 8,028 photos
Looking back at Boston today, I wonder why I hadn't made it back as often as I did during my childhood. I spent many of my summers in Cape Cod with the occasional day trip into Boston and they were very pleasant memories.
Walking around this wonderful city helped me remember and appreciate certain things in my life. You don’t have to travel to a new city to see something new, you just have to see old ones with new eyes…
Back in 2003, I saw a familiar Boston as I hadn’t seen any city in a very long time. Maybe it was the fall foliage, the crisp blue sky, the kaleidoscope of colors, or something as simple as the company of new found friends.
I've been back to Boston many many times since 2003 making it one of the many New England cities I visit yearly
In 2003 I was invited to visit Boston for a VT Meeting. It would be my first return to Boston after more than 20 year abscence from the wonderful city. I had visited Boston many times as a child and remembered it being such a interesting place to be. I learned so much about history and would say it is why I enjoy American History so much.
We have our favorites places and things to do during our visits to Boston, but we also enjoy exploring new places and Boston is a great city to do that in.
Here's a brief list of some of our favorite places:
Walking along Boston Common and Gardens
Enjoying the madness of Fanieul Hall & Quincy Market
Strolling along the waterfront
Finding new places to stop in to enjoy a drink
Finding my way to Newbury for some shopping
Having Ice Cream at PJ Licks
Visiting some of the best museums in the country
Walking with no set agenda around the city with someone I love!
I'm not a typical beer drinker, yes I will have a beer, but only a select few. I was so happy when we found this place,... more travel advice
- See All Another good place for pastries!
- See All Another Great Stay!
- See All Boston Best Parking - Discount Parking
- See All A Variety of places to grab a quick bite
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 100 Reviews
- 252 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
- Uploaded a Photo to "Doubletree Guest Suites, Boston - Waltham"
- updated a Boston Travel Page "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- Wrote a Review The Frog Pond about Boston Common in Boston Things to Do
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: If You had to Choose......."
- Commented on one of garridogal's Boston travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 204 reviews, 513 photos, 12 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 95 reviews, 309 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 108 reviews, 294 photos, 13 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 111 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 102 reviews, 271 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 94 reviews, 267 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 100 reviews, 252 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 105 reviews, 245 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 91 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 75 reviews, 224 photos, 4 travelogues