"Very Sexy Miami" Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach by Gypsystravels

Miami Beach Travel Guide: 1,036 reviews and 2,095 photos

We own a place here

Finally, after years of deciding where to purchase a place, I've finally narrowed it down to an amazing apartment here in Miami Beach :) Life is great!

After spending most of the winter dealing with cold, snow, ice, it was time for us to start enjoying the great weather Miami Beach has to offer! Looking forward to having a place to visit during these crazy New York City winters

Y Muy Caliente!!

Miami Beach is an international cosmopolitian city and the gateway to South America, so the flava is LATIN, LATIN, LATIN....

So, put on your best bod, samba shoes, and sassy on down to South Beach, where the men are hot and the women hotter......

You're on Fire

As a matter of fact...I'm on Fire!!!

I laugh every single time I read this phrase and it will forever remind me of that night at Mango's when these words were uttered to me!! Quite funny, although it didn't go over too well with the person I was with at the time...

• Pros:We own a place here, YAY
  • Cons:Crowded
  • In a nutshell:It's latin flare, food and nightlife!
  • Last visit to Miami Beach: Jun 2014
  • Intro Updated Aug 14, 2014

• trav4bus's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2014 at 5:28 AM

hot

• Sep 5, 2008 at 9:44 PM

Amazing page on such a great city!!

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2008 at 8:10 AM

I looked at all your fabulous hotel photos and me likey!! Looks like a fab weekend!

• mesoblonda's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Mmmmm, awesome pics girl! And what great stories from your trip. Men in elevators, rooftop swimming pools...YUM!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Oh my, BLUE is your color chica! Great pics with 'da man in Mijammy! I was here around this time last year and it was hot, hot, hot !! Gotta check out the Gansevoort next time! (You're GLOWING!) ;-)

• nativetraveler's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Feeling hot, hot hot!!! You're on FIRE!!! and very beautiful I may add!! Had a fantastic time this weekend and that hotel was amazing (and so are you)!!

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2004 at 1:05 PM

Looks wonderful down here. I think i've seen this pic before???

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Badges & Stats in Miami Beach

Have you been to Miami Beach?

Latest Activity in Miami Beach