"Mohegan Sun, Our Reason for Visiting Uncasville" Uncasville by Gypsystravels

Uncasville Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 438 photos

Wonderful casino!

We come to Uncasville for one reason, MOHEGAN SUN. We don't visit as often as I would like to as I do prefer the shopping and dining here over those in Foxwoods, but we do visit at least every three months. Ferni prefers to play the tornaments and sit and go's over at Foxwoods, but he does like to please me and will come here if I'm in the mood for more upscale dinning and shopping while he enjoys a few hours of "table" time.

Mohegan Sun is visually a spectacular casino with over the top Chahuli sculptures and American Indian art. The casino definitely feels like it belongs in Las Vegas with all the shops, dining and drinking options and many entertainment venues that I enjoy so much.

Mohegan Sun is a world on to it's own and even if you aren't interested in playing the tables or the slot machines, you can still find pleny of things to occupy your senses, like some great dining and shopping as well as entertainment.

• Pros:It's a casino, you come to eat, drink, shop and gamble
  • Cons:We always spend so much money, but win nice jackpots!
  • In a nutshell:We always walk away winners, making spending it so much easier!!!
  • Last visit to Uncasville: Jun 2011
  • Intro Updated Sep 26, 2012

Comments

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Badges & Stats in Uncasville

Have you been to Uncasville?