"San German" San German by Gypsystravels
San German Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 13 photos
San German was the second city founded by the Spainish in Puerto Rico in 1511.
The oldest settlement outside of San Juan San German is a pretty little town with much to see.
Places of interest:
The Porta Coeli Church ("Gate of Heaven") pictured here, is the town's most famous building)
and dates to 1606 and is one of the oldest churches in the Western Hemishphere. It is the oldest church under U.S. jurisdiction. The
San German de Auxerre Church faces the traditional town hall.
Inter-American University, was established in 1912 (originally called the Polytechnic University).
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
San German Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San German"
- "La Ciudad de las Lomas - The city on the hills"
- "Keeper of the 7 Keys: San German"
- "Flojo27's new San German Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San German
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to San German?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San German
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 204 reviews, 513 photos, 12 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 95 reviews, 309 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 108 reviews, 294 photos, 13 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 111 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 102 reviews, 271 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 94 reviews, 267 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 100 reviews, 252 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 105 reviews, 245 photos, 8 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 75 reviews, 224 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (149)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top San German hotels
- San German Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 4 Photos