"Multi-cultural Queens" Top 5 Page for this destination Queens by Gypsystravels
Queens Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 208 photos
Queens is known as the most diverse of all the boroughs and with reason. There are so many different languages spoken in each town and no matter what nationalily you are, you will find that there is some small enclave here in Queens that will cater to that nation.
- Pros:It's where we currently live
- Cons:Too far away from Kris & Leo
- In a nutshell:Diversity!!
Ferni and I often found ourselves here on a Sunday during football season when we lived in the neighborhood. The pub was... more travel advice
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Queens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Softer Boro"
- "Multi-cultural Queens"
- "Scenes From Queens"
- "A Day In Queens"
- "Streets of Queens"
- "Queens- the outer borough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queens
- Hotels in Queens
- Transportation in Queens
- Nightlife in Queens
- Restaurants in Queens
- Shopping in Queens
- Warnings and Dangers in Queens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Queens
- 27 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Queens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queens
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 204 reviews, 513 photos, 12 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 95 reviews, 309 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 108 reviews, 294 photos, 13 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 111 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 102 reviews, 271 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 94 reviews, 267 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 100 reviews, 252 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 105 reviews, 245 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 91 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 75 reviews, 224 photos, 4 travelogues