"Bienvenue a Bordeaux" Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux by Gypsystravels

Bordeaux Travel Guide: 475 reviews and 1,188 photos

Big Clock/La Grosse Cloche

Bordeaux was a pleasant surprise. We had traveled from Den Haag to the small town of St. Ferme with Sandra as guests to her familie's home. While in St. Ferme we did many day trips and Bordeaux was one of them. We spent a full day discovering Bordeaux and wandering through its streets.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to venture to any of the wineries, next time.

• Last visit to Bordeaux: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 30, 2010

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2011 at 4:32 AM

I'll be in Bordeaux for 4 weeks from tomorrow on - thanks for your helpful tips!

• Taina_Girl's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Nice page on a wonderful city. Thank you for pics and info, I will be in Bordeaux real soon.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Happy birthday and best wishes from Frankfurt am Main.

• rdney99's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 12:40 PM

Very nice pages on Bordeaux, excellent pics and info, I'll be visiting it for the first time as part of a France/Spain tour in Sept.- Tony

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2007 at 7:14 PM

You make a great tour guide of Bordeaux. I enjoyed the churches and the war memorial. Looks like a city that I would really enjoy, especially the fine architecture.

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2006 at 9:32 AM

We had a great time here. Although its where we buried my kodak. And your knee. But we three had a rocking time when i heard the news from home!!!!

• RosesGarden's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2006 at 6:27 PM

Nice page here, starting my research on this wonderful city!! Thank you for your insight. Any info on the wineries?

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Badges & Stats in Bordeaux

Have you been to Bordeaux?

Latest Activity in Bordeaux