Parque Nacional del Iguazù Restaurant Tips by Gypsystravels Top 5 Page for this destination
Parque Nacional del Iguazù Restaurants: 12 reviews and 22 photos
Enjoying my frozen fruit pop
There are a few options located inside the park for some snacks, drinks or even quick meals. After visiting the Garganta del Diablo we were feeling quite hot and wanted a refreshing treat before taking the train to the lower and upper circuits so we stopped in here to see what they had.
The prices of course are much higher than outised the park but if you want something different, or didn't bring anything with you then they really aren't too many other choices.
Ferni decided he wanted a cold drink while I settled on a frozen fruit pop. It was a nice refreshing treat especially in the heat.
Favorite Dish: Ferni had a cold Coke while I had a frozen lemon flavored fruit pop which Ferni paid $5 pesos for each of the items.
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Lomito Completo - Steak sandwich with fries
We were staying at the Sheraton Iguazu Falls and after spending a full morning exploring half of the park we decided to come back to the hotel and enjoy our lunch at their restaurant, Garganta Del Diablo.
As we made our way to the restaurant we were asked if we wanted a sit outside or in and we decided to stay inside for the airconditioning since it was so. We were seated very close to the sliding windows that open up to the seating outside which made for a nice view while enjoying our lunch.
We had plenty of heavy meals during our stay in Buenos Aires and we were looking for something lighter.
The restaurant has a nice range of meals including salads and sandwiches and we both settled on the "lominto completo" a steak sandwich with lettuce and tomato and a side of fries.
I picked at my steak leaving the bread behind as the sandwich was quite large. Ferni decided to have a Quilmes while I had some agau con gas.
Although a bit pricer than the restaurants in Porto Iguazu, we definitely enjoyed the fact that after spending the morning walk through the park we could return to our hotel for a nice lunch and some relaxtion.
Favorite Dish: We enjoyed our lomito completo, the steak was cooked perfectly which was tender and juicy, the fries were also quite good and the Quilmes just topped off the good meal.
Address: Inside the Sheraton Iguazu Hotel
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Inside the Parque Nacional Iguazú at the Sheraton
More Reviews (33)
- See All After you've done the park enjoy a dip...
- See All Visitor's Center
- See All Beautiful hand painted magnets and wall...
- Drinks at the Lobby Lounge
- See All Hiking trails in the park
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Parque Nacional del Iguazù Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iguazu Falls - The World's Most Spectacular!"
- "Falling Water . . ."
- "An amazing experience at Iguazu Falls"
- "The End of the Rainbow"
- "Finally to the Falls"
- "Devil's Throat - Garganta del Diablo"
- "Yguazù : Agua grande !!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Hotels in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Transportation in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Shopping in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- See All...
Explore the World
- Macabebe Hotels
- Waiotapu Hotels
- Danau Toba Hotels
- Moreno Valley Hotels
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- 35 Reviews
- 97 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Parque Nacional del Iguazù?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: If You had to Choose......."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Falls and more Falls I"
- updated a Parque Nacional del Iguazù Travelogue "Falls and more Falls I"
- Wrote a Review After you've done the park enjoy a dip in the pool in Parque Nacional del Iguazù Things to Do
- Commented on one of la_beba's Parque Nacional del Iguazù travel pages
Photos in Parque Nacional del IguazùSee All Photos (97)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 204 reviews, 513 photos, 12 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 95 reviews, 309 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 108 reviews, 294 photos, 13 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 111 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 102 reviews, 271 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 94 reviews, 267 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 100 reviews, 252 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 105 reviews, 245 photos, 8 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 75 reviews, 224 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 4 travelogues