"I choose life love compassion what will you choose" Gypsystravels's Profile

Life's too short to live everyday exactly the same

~~

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”

Denis Waitley~~

~~

For this Gypsy exploration is the essence of her human spirit, so I shall go forward and explore
~~ Janet A.~~

I love my past, I love my present. I am not ashamed of what I have had, and I am not sad because I no longer have it
~~Sidonie Gabrielle Collette~~

Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat.
~~Anais Nin~~

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.
~~Helen Keller~~

There is something in November sets the gypsy blood astir, we must rise and follow her; When from every hill of flame, She calls and calls each vagabond by name
~~ William Bliss Carman~~

~~

"The strenght of our spirituality is determined by our tratement of other people and other animals"

~~From inside the Divine Pattern by Anthony Douglas Williams~~

• Intro Updated Oct 22, 2013

• ArslanQ's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2014 at 12:15 AM

happy birthday to you

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2014 at 1:25 PM

The "Gypsy" travels to the "Marilyn Room!" :-) Great opening pic! Mi casa es su casa! I am salivating at the sight of your new travel pages! What a wonderful adventure you had and so happy you finally experienced the beauty of Africa! Lucky you got to touch ground on the land before we lost the Great Mandela. I'l be back to check for more updates! (and Galapagos too! Oh my!)

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
      Feb 14, 2014 at 6:10 AM

The "Marilyn Room" was o so devine, as a Geisha would have it. I couldn't stop taking selfies :) I hope I have time to work on my Galapagos pages before I gear up for my "trips" to Asia...It's gonna be fun, fun, fun...and, of course a trip to a sunny warm beach with my "love" can't come soon enough. Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully before the "special day"

• Exspook1's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Congratulations from Georgia... :)

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Congratulations from Japan.

• EasyMalc's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Congratulations on being spotlighted Janet.

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2014 at 7:11 PM

congrats Janet and keep on coloring your map BLUE

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
      Jan 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Hi David, thank you....I plan to do just that, I have some serious time off coming up soon so I'll be all over the place :)

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Hello Jenet, congratulation for becoming the member spotlight for January, keep up the good work!!

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Congratulations Janet for being a Spotlight VT Member!

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2014 at 3:24 PM

Hi Janet, Congratulations on January VT member spotlight! Look forward to reading you travel pages.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Real Name