"Vatican City" Vatican City by Damir
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,268 reviews and 3,897 photos
Vatican city is the smallest state in the world, with only 400 people, and is one of the most visited in the world. This is mainly because it is in the middle of Rome and the 14.400 acres are packed with the most beautiful old churchs, monasteries and museums. Although Vatican City is independent it is completely surrounded by the city of Rome. This home of Roman Catholicism must be seen. It begins on the Tiber River and stretches west (about 1 200 m long and 800 m at its widest point).
The square, built by Bernini between 1656 and 1667, is surrounded by an impressive colonnade surmounted by statues of... more travel advice
Damir's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "weekend at the Vatican"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
Photos in Vatican CitySee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Rijeka Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Crikvenica Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Croatia Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews
- Milan Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Warsaw 3 reviews, 1 photo