"Tczew - underestimated town close to Tri-Cities" piosku67's Profile
I discovered Tczew accidentally because you can’t travel to the center of Poland, let’s to Warsaw from Tri-Cities ( Gdansk – Sopot - Gdynia), not being in the town. Although from a carriage window on the railway station it seems to be a dull and sleepy place, in fact it can surprise you. By the way now the train station is being rebuilt and refurnished.
Many foreign people go through Tczew to Malbork, which is obviously more famous of it’s the Teutonic castle or many head to Pelpin because of a medieval cathedral church, not knowing that in Tczew you can find both things and more.
Anyway you must be curious of provincial towns in the north of Poland, because if you are looking for elegance a la Paris or frenzy, urban atmosphere of Berlin or New York , you can be disappointed.
There are many adjacent places to see around Tczew, which are well connected with Tri-Cities and Tczew itself. The example is Milobadz.
Personal Pages (2)
Written Jul 26, 2012
Written Feb 21, 2010
Between Agadir and Marrakech
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 107 Reviews
- 500 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 25 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Madrid Forum "Re: Christmas in Madrid - empty..."
- Commented on one of Henrik_rrb's Milan tips
- piosku67 and GentleSpirit are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Railway Station - Garwolin, former Mirwan in Garwolin Tourist Traps
- updated a Garwolin Travel Page "Garwolin"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mennonites"
updated their Profile Page "Tczew - underestimated town close to Tri-Cities"
Top 10 Pages
- Gdansk Intro, 39 reviews, 142 photos
- Gdynia Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tczew Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bastia Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Wojewodztwo Pomorskie Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Garwolin Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Gnojewo Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Poland Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos