piosku67's profile photo

Piotr Online Now
The more you travel, the better you love your place.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jun 18, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Jun 18, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Happy Birthday ! I hope you enjoy your special day.

Sienlu's Profile Photo
Sienlu Jun 18, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Happy birthday, hope you have a great day

GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
GentleSpirit Jun 18, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin
Happy Birthday to you Piotr

• piosku67's Profile Photo
    piosku67 Jun 18, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Serdecznie dziekuje : ) I can see that you can speak Polish.

pfsmalo's Profile Photo
pfsmalo Aug 22, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Hi Piotr,
Many thanks for the nice comments. All you need really is a smile, waggle the camera and then they have a choice. If they say no or hold their hand out, just walk on. Invariably a high percentage say yes and you're on your way. Nevr, never start hiding behind things, be up front with it and it will go a lot better. Good luck.

MalenaN's Profile Photo
MalenaN Aug 19, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Hi Piotr! Thank you for the nice comment on my homepage!

piosku67's Profile Photo
piosku67 Aug 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Sorry, but I meant the whole range of islands, I thought they are called in geograhpy terms the Isles or the British Isles, but you are right. I know the Irish, like Polish people from Russia and Germany, struggled much to get indepndence from the Brithish Impire. Anyway, I read that: "The British Isles are a group of islands off the northwest coast of continental Europe that include the islands of Great Britain, Ireland and over six thousand smaller isles."en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britis...

CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo
CatherineReichardt Aug 17, 2012 at 1:03 PM

So I see!
But perhaps it's best to be a little careful about your definition of what's 'British', as the Irish may take this badly (since the Republic isn't part of of Britain)!
Semantics aside, both my mother and father are Irish, and I would agree that it's a beautiful (and often overlooked) part of the country, so it was a wise choice on your part and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

sachara's Profile Photo
sachara Aug 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Piotr, thank you for your great compliments. During my trips I write short reports at sachara.whereareyou.net or ali.waarbenjij.nu. These are great and easy pre-cooked websites to write your reports when you are on route and have internet acces.

Muscovite's Profile Photo
Muscovite Jul 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Thanks Piotr!
The moggy had been with us for 16 years, sadly did not live through the smog of 2010.