"Ollantaytambo" Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo by al2401
Ollantaitambo Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 177 photos
Ollantaytambo is a small town on the Urubamba River. It offers guesthouse style accommodation and has quite a good tourist market.
While famous for its amazing Inca ruins it is also the starting point for Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
The tourist train to Aguas Calientes leaves from Ollantaytambo
If you choose not to trek to Machu Picchu the train from Ollantaytambo is the next best choice. Peru Rail offers a... more travel advice
al2401's Related Pages
Ollantaitambo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On not taking the easy way: The Sacred Valley"
- "El Valle Sagrado"
- "The end of the Sacred Valley"
- "a surviving example of an inca grid system!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ollantaitambo
- Hotels in Ollantaitambo
- Transportation in Ollantaitambo
- Nightlife in Ollantaitambo
- Restaurants in Ollantaitambo
- Shopping in Ollantaitambo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ollantaitambo
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Ollantaitambo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ollantaitambo
Photos in OllantaitamboSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 29 reviews, 207 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 46 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 29 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 29 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 35 reviews, 155 photos
- Egypt Intro, 20 reviews, 155 photos, 8 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 29 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 22 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 106 photos, 7 travelogues