"Mashhad" Mashhad by donya.amini
Mashhad Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 177 photos
Mashhad is on of the big cities in Iran, Mashhad is a holy city for Iranians people, Mashhad is in east north of Iran and have cold weather in winter and warm in summer.
best time for visit Mashhad is depends to your goal for visit it, if you want visit Mashhad for Emam Reza tomb winter Autumn and winter in best time.
Near Ferdowsi tomb , around 500 meters you can find a old build , it name is Harooniye, Exactly we dont know Harooniye... more travel advice
donya.amini's Related Pages
Mashhad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bazaars of Mashhad"
- "Mashhad, The Capital of Nader Shah"
- "Home of Imam Reza"
- "Mashad the capital of the Shiits"
- "The Holy City Of Mashhad"
- "The Holy City of Mashhad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mashhad
- Hotels in Mashhad
- Transportation in Mashhad
- Restaurants in Mashhad
- Shopping in Mashhad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mashhad
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mashhad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mashhad
Photos in MashhadSee All Photos (16)
Top 5 Pages
- Mashhad Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Babol Sar Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kashmar Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pasargad Intro, 1 review, 2 photos