Rangitoto Island Transportation Tips by keeweechic
Rangitoto Island Transportation: 4 reviews and 7 photos
There are a number of private ferries who run trips to Rangitoto Wharf . You can either ‘ do it yourself’ and just take the ferry ride (around NZ$20 – family tickets are also available), or you can book a tour which includes a tour of the island as well. Ferry’s depart from Devonport Wharf and the Ferry Terminal in Quay St, downtown Auckland.
More Reviews (9)
keeweechic's Related Pages
Rangitoto Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rangitoto, Island Volcano"
- "Just a young one"
- "Keeweechic's Rangitoto Island"
- "Rangitoto Island, New Zealand"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hilo Hotels
- Kampong Alor Gajah Hotels
- Newport Hotels
- Encs Hotels
- San Pellegrino Terme
Badges & Stats in Rangitoto Island
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Rangitoto Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rangitoto Island
Photos in Rangitoto IslandSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 336 reviews, 608 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 238 reviews, 512 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fremantle Intro, 258 reviews, 399 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 223 reviews, 348 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 159 reviews, 370 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 122 reviews, 364 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 212 reviews, 273 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 148 reviews, 322 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 147 reviews, 285 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevilla Intro, 127 reviews, 284 photos, 3 travelogues