Mundaring Restaurant Tips by keeweechic
Mundaring Restaurants: 4 reviews and 4 photos
This café with its own Eiffel Tower out the front has become well known in dining, in fact it won a gold plate dining aware in 2003 for its category. Their speciality is beautiful pastries but they also are popular with a wonderful a la carted dinner. With a feel of the French Mediterranean, the restaurant also offers breakfast and lunch. There is also a very popular book store and antique shop surrounding the restaurant. There is parking behind the building off Stirk Street.
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 7.00am. Sunday and public holidays 7.00am – 5.30pm.
Address: 22 Haynes St, Kalamunda
The original one storey part of the hotel was built in 1898 by Fred Jacoby on the first piece of freehold land. Some of the building materials were brought out by sailing ship from England. Because of its close location to Mundaring Weir and the reservoir, it was originally called the Reservoir Hotel. The two-storey addition was built around 1906. CY O’Connor used the hotel as his office when he was onsite at the Weir and often stayed in one of the rooms.
The hotel offers lunch 7 days a week. On Monday through to Sunday there are counter meals and also the coffee shop. On Saturdays the restaurant is also open. On Sundays there is a spit for around $7.25pp from 3.00pm. A band also plays on Sunday afternoons.
Address: Mundaring Weir Road, Mundaring
Enroute to the Mundaring Weir Dam is a little tea rooms called the Lavender Patch. They offer a specialty cuisine using lavender from their gardens along with lavender plants & craft items for sale and will also prepare picnic hampers. Their various sized function rooms can cater for private events and functions.
Address: Lot 2 Mundaring Weir Road, Mundaring Weir
Within the park are the tearooms and the Wildflower tavern which opens daily from 12 noon until 2.30pm for lunch.
There is a restaurant in the tavern which is open 6.00pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings for dinner. Supplies for campers can be found at both of these places.
Address: John Forrest National Park - Mundaring
Directions: Off The Great Eastern Highway
More Reviews (45)
- Kalamunda Markets
- See All The Mundaring Arts Centre
- See All York Olive Oil Company
- Getting There
keeweechic's Related Pages
Mundaring Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Mundaring
- Hotels in Mundaring
- Transportation in Mundaring
- Nightlife in Mundaring
- Restaurants in Mundaring
- Shopping in Mundaring
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sentul Hotels
- Batu Pahat Hotels
- New York State Hotels
- Sumilon Island Hotels
- Ayia Napa Hotels
- Rio de Janeiro
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Apostle Islands Hotels
- La Sal Junction Hotels
Badges & Stats in Mundaring
- 49 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Mundaring?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mundaring
Photos in MundaringSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 336 reviews, 608 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 238 reviews, 512 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fremantle Intro, 258 reviews, 399 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 223 reviews, 348 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 159 reviews, 370 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 122 reviews, 364 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 212 reviews, 273 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 148 reviews, 322 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 147 reviews, 285 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevilla Intro, 127 reviews, 284 photos, 3 travelogues