Perth Shopping Tips by keeweechic Top 5 Page for this destination
Perth Shopping: 89 reviews and 88 photos
The Military Markets are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday and are found near the old rail and sale yards. Stalls sell anything from fresh fruit and vegetables, clothing, antiques, second hand goods, materials to pets. Not a huge market but it is undercover and worth a visit to find some very different bits and pieces.
Open from 9.00am to 6.00pm on Fridays and Saturdays and from 8.00am to 6.00pm on Sundays.
Address: 3 Clayton St, Bellevue
Directions: Nearest Train Station Midland train station; bus 36
This is a fairly new store which has opened near the tearooms and Frasers Restaurant. They have a very high quality of contemporary Australian crafts and design. They really do have some very unique pieces there for that very special Australian gift or just something very special for yourself.
Address: Kings Park
Theme: Local Craft
Well this was a find. The sign on the front of the building was big enough so as not to miss it so of course I had to stop and see what temptations of my upbringing they had. The shop was decently stocked out with all the favourites like Twisties, snifters, jaffas, minties, L&P, Watties Products, biscuits, marshmallow easter eggs, as well as lots of other products like Neopol (furniture polish) etc. There were clothing items and souvenirs as well.
Address: Albany Hwy, Maddington (and in Joondalup)
The Markets are situated in a reconstruction of an early Australian Federation styled railway station. This is evident by the railway memorabilia including the front end of a XA1403 'Wanbiri' locomotive and in the centre of the markets is a fully restored steam locomotive.
They say there are more than 100 stalls, but I’m not sure there are quite that many. There is an international food hall and a growers market. You will find paintings, crafts, rugs, memorabilia, clothing, all the normal things you find in markets. Everything is undercover and the building is fully airconditioned. The market is open Thursday to Sunday and public holidays. The food hall is open in the evenings.
Open : Thursday to Sunday and public holidays. Food hall open evenings
Address: Cnr of Albany Hwy and Fremantle Rd, Gosnells
At the entrance to the markets off Station Street you will see the flower sellers with anything from Singapore Orchids, Australian natives to spring blooms. You can also find entertainment in the central garden courtyard as well as an international food hall and alfresco dining.
Address: Station St Markets, 52 Station Street, Subiaco
The Station Street Markets are open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.00am – 5.30pm. They are also open on Monday public holidays.
The markets have the usual fruit and veges as well as some more exotic varieties. There are small stores also selling household wares, arts and crafts, music, clothing and gifts.
Address: 52 Station Street, Subiaco
Subiaco is an inner-city suburb which the old world charm as well as trendy. There are some great stores there with everything from clothing, new age, antiques, home and décor to the Subiaco markets. There are two markets in Subiaco, the Pavilion and Station Street markets. The latter being the newest. Both are undercover.
Kallis Pearls are described as ‘treasures’ which have been farmed from the remote ocean off the coast of Broome. They have large, lustrous Australian South Sea Pearls which are renowned for their quality and intrinsic beauty. Their jewellery is handcrafted and exquisite.
Address: Corner Marine Terrace & Collie Street
Centro Galleria is a two level shopping centre just 7kms north of Perth in Morley. The centre is Perth’s second largest shopping centre and incorporates a diversified food court and cinema complex. Major chain stores include Myers, Target, Kmart, Woolworths, Coles along with around 220 specialty retailers.
Address: Cnr. Collier & Walter Rds, Morley
Amongst all the other good shopping that is available in Subiaco is the Nike Factory shop. If you are looking for some good deals on your favourite Nike goods, this is the place to check out.
Address: Hay Street, Subiaco
More Reviews (311)
- See All %Tyr the VIP Capsule
- See All Leisurely Walk or Cycle
- See All Jacaranda Festival
- See All The Indianna Teahouse
- See All Ascot Racecourse
keeweechic's Related Pages
Perth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Perth - Western Australia"
- "Perth - Home of Lovely Beaches & Awesome Sunsets"
- "Here in Western Australia-Perth"
- "My Home - PERTH"
- "Perth...A Home Away From Home"
- "Perth's Newest Hotel , Holiday Inn Burswood"
- "The city on the Swan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perth
- Hotels in Perth
- Transportation in Perth
- Nightlife in Perth
- Restaurants in Perth
- Shopping in Perth
- Warnings and Dangers in Perth
- See All...
Explore the World
- Amed Hotels
- Elos Hotels
- Kring Point State Park Hotels
- San Jose
- Bellaire Junction Hotels
Badges & Stats in Perth
- 336 Reviews
- 595 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 122 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perth
Photos in PerthSee All Photos (595)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 336 reviews, 608 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 238 reviews, 512 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fremantle Intro, 258 reviews, 399 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 223 reviews, 348 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 159 reviews, 370 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 122 reviews, 364 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 212 reviews, 273 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 148 reviews, 322 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 147 reviews, 285 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevilla Intro, 127 reviews, 284 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (84)
Latest Perth hotel reviews
- Townsend Lodge
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013
- The Richardson Hotel Suites And Spa
- 309 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Perth
- 120 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Miss Maud Swedish
- 344 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- North Lodge Backpackers/Perth City Appartments
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Britannia on William Backpackers
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- The New Esplanade Hotel
- 162 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Mountway Holiday Apartments
- 175 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Coolibah Lodge Backpackers
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013
- Lancelin Lodge YHA
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 16, 2013
- Comfort Hotel Perth City
- 177 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Lonestar City Backpackers
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2007
- Perth City YHA Hostel
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Dongara Backpackers "Breeze Inn"
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Seasons Of Perth
- 119 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Kings Park- 106 Reviews, 178 Photos
- City Centre- 62 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Rottnest Island- 45 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Fremantle- 51 Reviews, 87 Photos
- The Pinnacles- 20 Reviews, 28 Photos
- AQWA - Under Water World- 16 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Cottesloe- 25 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Caversham Wildlife Park- 15 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Bell Tower- 27 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Zoo- 27 Reviews, 43 Photos
See All Perth Things to Do