Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Tips by keeweechic
Ho Chi Minh City Hotels: 57,206 reviews and 478 photos
The Rex Hotel is very well known by journalists etc during the Vietnam War. The hotel has 227 rooms decorated in rattan furniture and handicrafts in keeping with the background of the hotel. All rooms equipped with IDD telephones, satellite TV,
in-room safes and individual fax machines, hairdryers, mini-bars.
There is a roof top garden bar where you can look out over the hustle below. I sat up there one evening just as the daylight was fading and watch the city transform itself. It was a balmy night and just wonderful up there. The Hotel was directly opposite mine, right near Ho Chi Minh Square.’
Unique Qualities: ROOFTOP GARDEN: Said to be one of the best bars in Asia and serves round the clock Vietnamese, French and China dishes, Sushi Bar & Teppan Yaki.
Address: 141 Nguyen Hue Blvd. - Dist. 1 - Ho Chi Minh City
This is where my tour group stayed. Very central for walking around and very comfortable. There was a complimentary drink on arrival. A buffet breakfast was included and it was pretty good.
Unique Qualities: Restaurant, Disco, Banquet rooms, Health club, Business centre, Mini bar, Karaoke.
Address: 68A Nguyen Hue Blvd, dist 1 - Ho Chi Minh
More Reviews (51)
keeweechic's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 53 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 173 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (154)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
Photos in Ho Chi Minh CitySee All Photos (89)
Read real reviews about Ho Chi Minh City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 336 reviews, 608 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 238 reviews, 512 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fremantle Intro, 258 reviews, 399 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 223 reviews, 348 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 159 reviews, 370 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 122 reviews, 364 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 212 reviews, 273 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 148 reviews, 322 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 147 reviews, 285 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevilla Intro, 127 reviews, 284 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (83)
- Ben Thanh Market- 81 Reviews, 152 Photos
- Out of Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels- 110 Reviews, 241 Photos
- War Remnants Museum- 105 Reviews, 218 Photos
- Mekong Delta- 77 Reviews, 175 Photos
- Notre Dame Cathedral- 79 Reviews, 169 Photos
- Reunification Palace- 79 Reviews, 184 Photos
- Post Office- 66 Reviews, 147 Photos
- Chinatown- 33 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Massages- 10 Reviews, 13 Photos
- City Hall- 39 Reviews, 73 Photos
See All Ho Chi Minh City Things to Do