"rachel_sun's new Norfolk Page" United Kingdom by rachel_sun

United Kingdom Travel Guide: 95,208 reviews and 228,897 photos

This is my trip along the north norfolk coast from Sheringham to Holkham Bay.The trip is around 50 miles from my home to Holkham. The coast road is very scenic and there are plenty of nice pubs and B&B along the way.
It is the perfect off the beaten track place.
Do not forget your walking boots as there are lots of public footpaths about. There are also nature reserves for bird watching. This is my favourite place and i will return again and again. My idea of heaven is to make a picnic up and go to Holkham and walk through the woods and end up on the beach to eat it.On a sunny day,it is beautiful.I would say that this is the best beach in England. Along the way you can stop for a meal or drink and go on some slot machines at Sheringham or go on the train which goes from Sheringham to Holt.I love to eat some do-nuts on the seafront,then have a quick go on the slot machines too.51" height="15<center><BR> <embed src="http://www." align="center" border="0" width="" autostart="true" loop="false" volume="90" controls="smallconsole"></center

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• sirenna's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2005 at 4:53 AM

I have some lovely memories of staying with family in Norfolk when I was a kid. We used to go every year - they lived in Ingham, near Stalham. We used to go to the beach at Bacton or Walcott. Feeling nostalgic now! ; )

• Antji's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2004 at 8:10 AM

...and now he deleted our comments on his pages! wish you a great weekend! antji

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2004 at 3:34 PM

You are so right!! ET is out here somewhere and today he is in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. My next overseas trip will be to Birmingham next summer. Any suggestions? I hope that you have just had your happiest birthday ever!!

• ZanieOR's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2004 at 7:07 PM

Your Felix looks like a young, alive version of my late-cat Sox!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2004 at 8:00 AM

Hi ya Rachel! Under contruction or not, it is still a lovely page and enjoyed the photo's and information. Thanks!:-) Love the pictures of the kitty!

• mim95's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2004 at 7:12 AM

Nice scenery...hope to see more of it!

• TomorrowsAngel's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2004 at 6:12 PM

Some really useful advice. Happy travelling.

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2003 at 10:42 AM

Happy Birthday Rach! I hope you're having a wonderful day! :-)

• Braveheart.southafrr's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2003 at 5:10 PM

sounds like a nice little town rachel ...........kenneth

• fouads's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2003 at 6:25 PM

great page keep on !!

rachel_sun

“summer is finally here, yessssssss”

Badges & Stats in United Kingdom

Have you been to United Kingdom?