"Rachel_Suns Costa Blanca Page" Comunidad Valenciana by rachel_sun
Comunidad Valenciana Travel Guide: 3,398 reviews and 7,706 photos
I went to Spain,Costa Blanca in 97 and i liked it so much,i decided to go back.Costa Blanca has hundreds of miles of coastline and beautiful beaches.Some are busy and built up and some are almost private and tranquil.The av temp from May-Oct is around 26-29.The evening are warm.
Inland there are country roads that climb hillsides to pictersque villages that have not changed for years.This is the real Spain.Benidorm is very built up and busy,where Calpe,Javea and Moraira are alot more quiet and natural and unspoilt.More tasteful. The north coast is my favourite area.Moraira is a small town and has only a handful of small hotels.The area has mainly villas.There is a beautiful beach,great shops,bars,restuarants.The weather is perfect,the people are friendly and the food and wine are delicious.This place is quite classy.All these things put together make Moraira my favourite Spanish town.I love the Costa Blanca....
My dream has come true and im now a proud owner of a property in sunny North Costa Blanca.A year and a half ago i travelled the length of the Blanca to search for an ideal holiday home and future retirement home.I looked down South and found it too expensive and North was too.Then as i was looking at the top of Blanca i found a town called Denia.It is a very up and coming area with a beautiful seafront and a large port and a great selection of bars , shops and restaurants.I was driving along the beach road to Oliva and saw a sign advertising houses.
I ended up buying a bungalow near Denia near the beach.This area of Spain is said to be the most fertile of Spain.There are orchards of orange groves and beautiful coastlines surrounded by mountains.It has a great climate and people can even use the beach in December as temps can be as high as 20c.
Ive also been to the Costa Del Sol to Fuengirola.It was my first ever trip to Spain.I liked the Costa Del Sol alot and it had fabulous scenery slightly inland.
Live web cams all around Costa Blanca
- Pros:Fantastic scenery,weather,food,culture,beaches,people
- Cons:Not living there full time and petty crime
- In a nutshell:Why goto Caribbean when you have Spain?
Hello On our last trip to Denia we found this amazing restaurant along the seafront. It is next to El Port ( standing... more travel advice
The drums were slowly becoming louder and we could then see there were children and adults walking along.As they got... more travel advice
- See All Car Highjackers
- See All Rustic Style
- See All Building has begin
- See All Clean and cheap
- See All Diving, Jeeps and Kayaks
rachel_sun's Related Pages
Comunidad Valenciana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rachel_Suns Costa Blanca Page"
- "Comunitat Valenciana"
- "Between Valencia and Platja de Tavernes"
- "The pearl of the Mediterranean"
- "Spain`s Costa Blanca Coast"
- "Click on the names for some great destinations !!!"
- "Spanish Articles Wanted"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Comunidad Valenciana
- Hotels in Comunidad Valenciana
- Transportation in Comunidad Valenciana
- Nightlife in Comunidad Valenciana
- Restaurants in Comunidad Valenciana
- Shopping in Comunidad Valenciana
- Warnings and Dangers in Comunidad Valenciana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Comunidad Valenciana
- 366 Reviews
- 439 Photos
- 101 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Comunidad Valenciana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Comunidad Valenciana
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Re: Best bits of america"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Trendy roundabouts"
- Wrote a Review Amazing Melt in mouth Lamb. in Comunidad Valenciana Restaurants
- Commented on one of rachel_sun's Comunidad Valenciana travel pages
- updated a Comunidad Valenciana Travel Page "Rachel_Suns Costa Blanca Page"
Photos in Comunidad ValencianaSee All Photos (439)
Top 10 Pages
- Comunidad Valenciana Intro, 171 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denia Intro, 92 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 84 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tours Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- Egypt Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 65 reviews, 61 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Turkey Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (173)
Top Comunidad Valenciana hotels
- Benidorm Hotels
- 439 Reviews - 762 Photos
- Alicante Hotels
- 481 Reviews - 1057 Photos
- Valencia Hotels
- 1282 Reviews - 3364 Photos
- Calpe Hotels
- 87 Reviews - 144 Photos
- Denia Hotels
- 166 Reviews - 190 Photos
- Peñíscola Hotels
- 82 Reviews - 118 Photos
- Torrevieja Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 254 Photos
- Castellón de la Plana Hotels
- 27 Reviews - 43 Photos
- Altea Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 87 Photos
- Villajoyosa Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 55 Photos
- Jávea Hotels
- 45 Reviews - 153 Photos
- Benicasim Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 6 Photos
- Albir Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 13 Photos
- Orihuela Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Oliva Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 19 Photos