"Rachel_Suns Calpe Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Calpe by rachel_sun

Calpe Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 144 photos

My rental villa at Calpe.

Hello
i goto Spain regulary and i love it so much,i have bought a property there.My favourite area is Costa Blanca and the Orange Blossom coast.I have been here three times and i fell in love with it straight away.I find the north of costa blanca the prettiest,with beautiful mountains,crystal clear seas and green and lush scenery.
My favourite places are Moraira,a beautiful fishing town that has a stunning beach and harbour and has great restuarants and lovely gardens.Altea is also a lovely small unspoilt beach resort,with just a few hotels and a beautiful promenade lined with palm trees.
The north of costa blanca is called the orange blossom coast because there are orchids full of oranges and if u go during the spring,the air is full of the scent of oranges.Also,the north is less spoilt and less built up,there are mostly villas scattered around the hills and not many big hotels.It is very relaxing and scenic.
I stayed at Calpe during my hol in feb in a rented villa.Calpe is a beautiful town,quite big compared to Moraira,but still worth a visit as the beach here is stunning.I found the rock here beautiful/a nature reserve with a quite secluded beach.
As i love north costa blanca so much,i decided to buy a small bungalow on a lovely complex,no high rise buildings,just all bungalows that overlook the sea and the mountains at Denia.
Denia is the very top of costa blanca and it is a really nice town with shops/bars/restuarants/golf course and a beautiful long stretch of beach that goes on for miles.
My bungalow is being built and should be finished next April time.I cannot wait and the area is very scenic and im looking forward to lots of great hols there in the future.

• Last visit to Calpe: Feb 2002
  • Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Nice pictures and interesting pics. I've been in Calpe today, thanks for your nice page.

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 1:04 PM

,,,been there so close! miss it,,,shame!

• mikkie50's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2004 at 12:22 PM

hi rachel :-)) the villa site looks great. and the surrounding area ia also very beutifull brings back some great memories of denia many yrs ago :-))

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2003 at 5:00 AM

What a beautiful place: the sea, the villas, the cctus, great! Wish you a happy birthday ! Wish you to have a drink on Calpe Seafront.

• DocJules's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2003 at 2:51 PM

Great pages! When you come to 'learn the lingo' just remember that most people in northern Costa Blanca speak a dialect called Valenciana (why a lot of the Castillian names around Calpe and Javea have been graffitied out!) Buenas Dias / Bona Dia

• mangueirense's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2003 at 2:01 PM

Have been in Calpe many times with my parents when I was younger. Your pages brought me some very good memories, thanks! One day I want to go back there with my boyfriend, let's meet up..... ?? ;-)

• nada1712's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2003 at 2:25 PM

Very interesting and lots of info for would -be viller buyers Best wishes Nada

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2002 at 5:08 PM

How cool is that?!! You bought a bungalow!

• Maggies's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2002 at 6:07 PM

My friend's parents have a house in Denia and it's absolutelly beautiful there. Having my own place there one day is one of my dreams.

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2002 at 4:49 PM

Great page Rachel, maybe see you there next week, if not Terra Mitica. Have you got the foundations in yet :0)

rachel_sun

“summer is finally here, yessssssss”

Badges & Stats in Calpe