"Rachel_Suns Calpe Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Calpe by rachel_sun
Calpe Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 144 photos
i goto Spain regulary and i love it so much,i have bought a property there.My favourite area is Costa Blanca and the Orange Blossom coast.I have been here three times and i fell in love with it straight away.I find the north of costa blanca the prettiest,with beautiful mountains,crystal clear seas and green and lush scenery.
My favourite places are Moraira,a beautiful fishing town that has a stunning beach and harbour and has great restuarants and lovely gardens.Altea is also a lovely small unspoilt beach resort,with just a few hotels and a beautiful promenade lined with palm trees.
The north of costa blanca is called the orange blossom coast because there are orchids full of oranges and if u go during the spring,the air is full of the scent of oranges.Also,the north is less spoilt and less built up,there are mostly villas scattered around the hills and not many big hotels.It is very relaxing and scenic.
I stayed at Calpe during my hol in feb in a rented villa.Calpe is a beautiful town,quite big compared to Moraira,but still worth a visit as the beach here is stunning.I found the rock here beautiful/a nature reserve with a quite secluded beach.
As i love north costa blanca so much,i decided to buy a small bungalow on a lovely complex,no high rise buildings,just all bungalows that overlook the sea and the mountains at Denia.
Denia is the very top of costa blanca and it is a really nice town with shops/bars/restuarants/golf course and a beautiful long stretch of beach that goes on for miles.
My bungalow is being built and should be finished next April time.I cannot wait and the area is very scenic and im looking forward to lots of great hols there in the future.
This place is stunning.We did not eat here but had some drinks.Its just before you get into Calpe along coastroad.You... more travel advice
As the Penon de Ifach is so high, 372 metres above sea level it sure stands out.The rock is connected to the land by a... more travel advice
rachel_sun's Related Pages
Calpe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city of the rock !!!"
- "CALPE Costa Blanca"
- "Rachel_Suns Calpe Page"
- "Calpe 2004"
- "Calpe, Spain"
- "JulesRules went to Calpe..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calpe
- Hotels in Calpe
- Transportation in Calpe
- Nightlife in Calpe
- Restaurants in Calpe
- Warnings and Dangers in Calpe
- See All...
Explore the World
- Putney Heath Hotels
- Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Province of Tarlac
- Watergrasshill Hotels
- Kitengela Game Conservation Area Hotels
- Half Moon Bay
- Wichita Falls
- Carmel Highlands Hotels
- Point Judith Hotels
Badges & Stats in Calpe
- 40 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Calpe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calpe
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Re: Best bits of america"
- Wrote a Review Calpe Restaurant with great views in Calpe Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Calpe Restaurant with great views"
- Commented on one of mangueirense's Calpe travel pages
- created a Calpe Travel Page "Rachel_Suns Calpe Page"
Photos in CalpeSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comunidad Valenciana Intro, 171 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denia Intro, 92 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 84 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tours Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- Egypt Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 65 reviews, 61 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Turkey Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue