"Rachels Denia Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Denia by rachel_sun
Denia Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 190 photos
I found Denia purely by accident two years ago when property hunting.Denia has everything a person could want for a great holiday or to live there.It has miles of sandy and rocky beaches.A very pretty seafront and tasteful shops and bars and restaurants.Denia is the very top of the North Costa Blanca.It has great weather all year round.I have been out there all times of year including December and March and even then it was 22c and sunny some days.
Denia has a port and a harbour and a great coast road that runs from Denia to Oliva.There are plenty of pretty streets to explore and shady areas to sit and relax with a coffee.Denia has tourism but it is also a working town.The seafront does not have buildings on it as the buildings are on the other side of the road which is great.The main beach is long and sandy and beaches south of the port turn rocky and north beaches are sandy and pebbley.I found south beaches very quiet and unspoilt.North beaches were also very nice.Just a few more buildings as you head from Denia to Oliva.
Denia has historical sights too including a castle that overlooks the town and port.It is set amoungst green valleys with orange and almond and lemon groves.Mount Montgo surrounds Denia and you can get great views from the viewpoint.Denia has beautiful gardens and roundabouts all around it.It has good nightlife too which consists of having a good meal and then enjoying a few drinks.There are a few music bars etc too along the seafront.There are watersports available and there are plenty of caves to be explored in the area.But most of all this area is stunningly beautiful.Fantastic coastline.Great walks.Delicious foods.You can catch a ferry to Canary Islands or Ibiza, Majorca too.Something i will do in the future.
That is why I bought a house there.Denia has over 8 miles of coastline.Classy shops and restaurants and a great feel to it.
- Pros:Denia has sun,sea,great weather,fantastic scenery,food and people
- Cons:The only bad thing is having to come home to England ;-(
- In a nutshell:Denia is my paradise,swaying palms,paella,wine,blue warm seas
Hello Although Denia has changed over the last few years, it still is mostly nice and relaxing. Some things have changed... more travel advice
Hello On our last trip to Denia we found this amazing restaurant along the seafront. It is next to El Port ( standing... more travel advice
- See All Car Jackings
- See All Warmth in winter
- See All Clean and cheap
- See All Car Hire is great.
rachel_sun's Related Pages
Denia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rachels Denia Page"
- "¡Viva Espana!"
- "Closest city to Palma de Mallorca and Ibiza"
- "A nice town"
- "Denia the new home"
- "Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denia
- Hotels in Denia
- Transportation in Denia
- Nightlife in Denia
- Restaurants in Denia
- Shopping in Denia
- Warnings and Dangers in Denia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denia
- 92 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Denia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denia
Photos in DeniaSee All Photos (112)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comunidad Valenciana Intro, 171 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denia Intro, 92 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 84 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tours Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- Egypt Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 65 reviews, 61 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Turkey Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue