"Rachel suns Lanzarote page" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote by rachel_sun
Isla de Lanzarote Travel Guide: 881 reviews and 1,792 photos
Lanzarote is a beautiful isand with so many different landscapes.The beaches are beautiful and the landscape reminds me of the moon.There are sand dunes and camels and wineries.The island is a Nature Reserve and a protected zone,where developement is banned,so Lanzarote is unspoilt and Cesar Manrique,(the famous artist),made Lanzarote what it is today.Some 54,000 people live on Lanzarote and they are a mix of Berber,Arab and Spanish.Over last 30 years or so Northern Europeans have also moved there to be in warm weather.The Island stays practically rain free all year round,but you might get alittle rain in December-Febuary.
The average temp is around 20c .This is the place to go for sun,sun,sun..
I stayed near Costa Teguise in a rental villa and we had great views of the coastline from our patio.Costa Teguise had a nice seafront and had a huge selection of bars and restaurants.Hook bar was one of my favs as they had great cocktails and had good live music most nights.I must say the coastline and the strange landscape make Lanzarote a great holiday destination.Moon like but still green in some parts.If you want an Island that has things to see and do but is unspoilt and still very beautiful goto Lanzarote.It has many parts untouched by tourism and no big highrise buildings.A great destination to unwind relax and be with nature.And action close by if you want it.
- Pros:Lanzarote has style,class,wonderful beaches,food,scenery and people.
- Cons:It is the same price as the uk
- In a nutshell:Different ,warm,scenic,moonlike,great food,classy
Teguise holds a huge market on Sundays and many many visit it.It starts around 9am and finishes about 2pm.It is one of... more travel advice
Groups of African people often sail over to Lanzarote and other Canary Islands to sell exotic African items.Families... more travel advice
- See All Try the local food and drink
- See All Flora and Fauna.
- See All take loads of sun lotion
- See All Windsurfer from all over the world come...
- See All Beach is unspoilt,scenic,peaceful,very...
rachel_sun's Related Pages
Isla de Lanzarote Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hola Amigos!"
- "Isla de Lanzarote"
- "The Colors of Lanzarote: piku's memory card"
- "Rachel suns Lanzarote page"
- "Isla de Lanzarote"
- "Lanzarote Beach Guide"
- "Lanzarote - all year sunshine (usually!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de Lanzarote
- Hotels in Isla de Lanzarote
- Transportation in Isla de Lanzarote
- Nightlife in Isla de Lanzarote
- Restaurants in Isla de Lanzarote
- Shopping in Isla de Lanzarote
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de Lanzarote
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de Lanzarote
- 65 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de Lanzarote
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Re: Best bits of america"
- Commented on one of rachel_sun's Isla de Lanzarote travel pages
- Wrote a Review Opening hours in Isla de Lanzarote Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Teguise Market"
- updated a Isla de Lanzarote Travel Page "Rachel suns Lanzarote page"
Photos in Isla de LanzaroteSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comunidad Valenciana Intro, 171 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denia Intro, 92 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 84 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tours Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- Egypt Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 65 reviews, 61 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Turkey Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue