"Tasteful but you better visit before it changes" Rada de Moraira by rachel_sun
Rada de Moraira Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
I have visited Moraira about 10 times.I have lot's of pics and info about this lovely town on my Cominidad Valenciana page.I once rented a villa here but after going back over the years the building work has really taken off.I do still like it here but they are throwing up new buildings like no tomorrow on the outskirts.The beach and harbour area are still very nice though.I do feel they are over developing the town and spoiling it's laid back calm appeal.I will add more info and pics when I have the time.
Do feel free to read about this lovely town on my Comunidad Valenciana page.Do try and visit the harbour area and El Portet beach.Algas bar about 1 mile from Moraira beach is a lovely bar with stunning views worth visiting too.They do light snacks and good meals.Just follow the coast road from Moraira towards Calpe for about one mile and you will see a sign on your left and a car park.You then walk down some steps to the bar which is set on cliff overlooking sea and Moriara.Beauiful location at night.I have watched firewaorks from this wonderful location and had many nice afternoons and evenings here.It is a really nice trendy laid back place.
Algas is simply in a stunning location and in the pic you can see Moraira in the distance.Nothing like sipping a chilled glass of wine while taking in the seabreeze and the sea crashing against the rocks.At night the palm trees are lit up and it is very atmospheric and they have a great taste in music.I will add alot more tips about this wonderful part of the coast soon.Thanks for visiting....
- Pros:Lovely harbour and seafront,good restaurants
- Cons:Getting over-devopled and expensive
- In a nutshell:Visit harbour and El Portet beach.
This is the view from my fav bar"Algas Bar".I go here every time I visit the Costa Blanca.I often have a glass or two of... more travel advice
Moraira has some great costal walks.The harbour area is well worth taking a stroll around.There is a handful of great... more travel advice
rachel_sun's Related Pages
Rada de Moraira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jewel of the Costa Blanca Coast"
- "Tasteful but you better visit before it changes"
- "Villa Holiday"
- "Violetta and her cats"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rada de Moraira
- Restaurants in Rada de Moraira
- Warnings and Dangers in Rada de Moraira
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rada de Moraira
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Rada de Moraira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rada de Moraira
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Re: Best bits of america"
- Commented on one of cleomedes's Rada de Moraira travel pages
- Wrote a Review Crime Rate in Rada de Moraira Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Views"
- updated a Rada de Moraira Travel Page "Tasteful but you better visit before it changes"
Photos in Rada de MorairaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Comunidad Valenciana Intro, 171 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denia Intro, 92 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 84 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tours Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- Egypt Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 65 reviews, 61 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Turkey Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue